Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Love Feedback!

    This is just a quick note on how to leave a comment.  It can be a bit confusing, and I honestly just figured it all out myself.  I would love to hear your advice, thoughts, opinions, critiques, suggestions, etc.  My goal is to keep people reading, so knowing how to make that happen is important to me.

     To comment, simply start typing in the open text box at the bottom of each post.  You must then chose a manner of signature, or how you are posting your comment.  There is a drop down bar where you need to pick an option.  If you are signed in to and have Google email, you can choose that address (if you do use your email, and "subscribe by email" to the post, at the bottom of the box area, you will get my reply emailed to you).  If you do not use email, or do not want me to have your email address, you can also choose Name/URL (here just enter the name you want to use, it will show in the text box). If you do not want me to know anything about you, there is an anonymous option.  This one is sometimes fun as it gives me a puzzle to figure out.  Ben, if you read this, I think I'm on to you!

     That's all for now, I do really appreciate any feedback.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Let me know what you think, or just leave a note to say hi!